- Raffles Place, Singapore
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,700 consultants in 17 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide.
We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business in Singapore due to the rapid growth.
We are currently looking for an experienced management consultant, with experience working in operational strategy or change management projects.
- Participating in projects with leading financial institutions, banks, insurance firms in their operational strategy management, regulatory & compliance advisory, change and transformation projects.
- Be an active team member and provide support to Senior Consultants and Managers for the successful execution of client projects.
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Prepare material to support business development initiatives
- Ideally 1 - 5 years of experience and capabilities in business analysis in a management consulting firm.
- Consulting experience is required.
- Experienced working in Financial Services or Insurance is advantageous, ideally within Front Office – and notably asset management
- At least a Bachelor or equivalent in Economics, Business, Engineering or Science.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and client face-off.
- Ability to work independently and take full ownership and responsibility.
- Project Management skills advantageous.
- Strong documentation skills using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience in the management consulting industry is preferred.
We regret that only applicants with work authorisation in Singapore will be considered.
Singaporeans/Singapore PR highly preferred.
Ability to work within short notice will be advantageous
*Due to visa restrictions, please note that only candidates based in Singapore, with full work authorization will be considered. Singaporeans / Singapore PR Preferred.*
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and travel restrictions, we will not be providing visa sponsorships for applicants who are not based in Singapore.