VIE in Consulting - Hong Kong office
- 48 Connaught Rd Central, Central, Hong Kong
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,700 consultants in 18 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
Sia Partners Hong Kong was the first of Sia’s Asia offices to be established in 2008 with the aim to expand Sia Partner’s service offerings into the Asia region. With over 10 years presence in the area, our team has seen steady and consistent growth and we now have around 30 consultants specializing over 6 functional areas.
The team supports client projects predominantly in the financial services sectors in the implementation of their strategy and transformation projects across multiple functions in Compliance, Information & Cyber Security, Digital Transformation, Finance Transformation, HR Transformation, Operational Excellence, Performance Improvement, and Technology/Information Transformation.
While we have started in FS, we have been working on expanding beyond these industries.
To support its office development, Sia Partners Hong Kong is looking to recruit VIEs who have previous consulting/project experience in any of the following areas:
- Cybersecurity, Data Protection
- Smart Automation/AI
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- CFO Advisory (and potentially IFRS17-related experience)
Supervised by experienced consultants, you will be supporting our customers on projects related to the above topics.
As part of the firm’s internal activities, you would also be expected to be involved in the following:
- The development or strengthening of our offers through training sessions, working groups, internal and external distribution of marketing materials
- Support in the publication activities (sector blogs, articles, insights, etc.)
- Business development by contributing to the definition of needs and participating in commercial activities (development of pitches, responses to RFP, etc.)
Criteria for applying:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in consulting or in the sector concerned by these practices (internships, apprenticeships, first job), ideally with some experience in Financial Services industry.
- Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of Chinese highly desirable (Cantonese and/or Mandarin)
- Previous project experience in Financial Services is a key advantage. Alternatively, a keen interest in growing in this domain is highly desirable as a strong percentage of our projects remain in Financial Services today.
Our Hong Kong office is based in Southland Building, Central District.
Ideally February 2021
In accordance with Business France scale and on-site accommodation.
VIE ELIGIBILITY - Any application that does not meet these criteria will not be considered:
- Anyone over 18 years of age and under 28 years of age at the date of registration is eligible to apply for an International Volunteer placement.
- The departure date for the mission is the day of your 29th birthday at the latest. Beyond this date, no exemption is granted.
- You must be of French or European nationality (a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union, Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein) or Monegasque.
- You must comply with the national service obligations of the country of which you are a national.
- You must enjoy your civic rights and have a clean criminal record.