Senior Consultant in Travel, Transport & Logistics
- Avenue Jaspar Henri, Bruxelles, Belgium
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,700 employees and annual revenue exceeding $270m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to it's success, Sia Partners has been ranked in the top 25 Vault Consulting Europe list and has shown double-digit growth every year since inception.
With our consultants representing 41 different nationalities, we are a highly diverse team spread across 26 offices in 17 countries. However, using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic Senior consultants committed to delivering results and developing customers’ relationships. We are interested in people with good track records during their education and with a first successful and relevant job experience. We believe in the people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is also our goal.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be involved in different projects and work on the following topics:
- Being responsible on your projects: Design and realise key deliverables, take the lead on projects, build a strong relationship with the middle and top management, adapt and implement concepts to meet the specific needs of the client, facilitate workshops during seminars
- Take up a team leadership role:
- Coach new hires and juniors on ad’hoc basis
- Mentor some junior consultants on a quarterly basis by following up on their objectives and giving tips and feedback
- Contribute to business development and internal expertise
- Contribute actively to working groups (sectoral and services)
- Work on proposals
- Participate in commercial meetings
- Write papers and articles
- Work and take the lead on internal projects
Equipped with your energy and need to progress in a fast growing company, you are ready to take this challenge at Sia Partners
- University Master Civil Engineer or Commercial Engineer
- 3 to 6 years experience as a consultant
- Outstanding team player and good communication skills
- Strong interest in the transport sector
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Languages: Trilingual French, Dutch and English. Dutch is a must.
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad (e.g. France and The Netherlands)
Sia Partners is certified "Great Place to Work". Come and join us to take part in this great company.