Cybersecurity Consulting Manager
- 40 Rector St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 16 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
Our values have led us to two decades of global expansion and our New York team is a key
part of that story, supporting many of the biggest companies in Financial Services. As a Cybersecurity Consulting Manager of our Cybersecurity practice in New York, this is an ideal opportunity for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial-minded, independent thinker who is detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead strategy development, implementation, and operations of Cybersecurity capabilities with our clients across Financial Services, either within Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Wealth, and/or Insurance
- Work as a part of a team to delivery cybersecurity services including security program assessments, security governance, security metrics definition, industry benchmarking, process reviews and compliance testing
- Build market opportunities that will help expand our business
- Prepare, facilitate, document, and actively participate in client meetings
- Develop IP and other technical eminence materials
- Design and integrate security solutions to address risk and exposure
- Bring subject matter expertise of regulatory requirements and compliance issues affecting clients such as privacy and data protection, PCI DSS, GLBA, GDPR, International Cross Border, and U.S. State Data Privacy Laws
- Assist in business development activities by aiding and identifying new clients to target along with building and sustaining trust-based relationships with key executives
- 8+ years of relevant consulting experience and in a technical or functional lead role
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field
- CISSP, CISA or CAP certification
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision-makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
- Knowledge of Financial Services Cybersecurity Compliance Requirements such as FFIEC CAT, NYDFS 500 Prior experience with Business Development / Sales
- Python, R, Java or SAS for data analytics
- Power BI, Tableau, dashboarding or data visualization for reporting
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation): UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere or Pega
- Workflow / Business Process Management Tools(e.g., Pega, Appian)
- Generous PTO, including Sick Days, Holidays, and Parental leave
- Healthcare that includes dental and vision, life insurance and 401k matching
- Robust learning and development platform through the Sia Institute, 360 Learning App, Sia Blend App, Working Groups, US Training, and reimbursement for continuing education and certifications
- Women at Sia Club
- Annual Seminar - a value add experience to network with your colleagues across North America and other regions
- Work directly with colleagues and clients who are subject matter experts in their areas
Still Interested? Tell us about yourself…
- Academic successes
- Consulting/Agency experience
- Data supported success stories
- Growth from failure
- Innovation and initiative
- Tools and training
- Cross-functional experience
We are an equal opportunity employer that values collective diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging. Our goal is to develop a work environment where everyone feels safe to be their authentic self and valued as part of the Sia Village.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.