Transformation Management Consultant
- 100 Fillmore St, Denver, CO 80206, USA
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 16 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
Sia Partners is hiring Management Consultants in our Denver market with a deep focus in Transformation Management Consulting. Your role will be to assist in managing and delivering business-critical initiatives with local clients. Candidates must be capable of exceptional client delivery, have the desire to lead, and have passion for the growth of our firm.
Our team members create great client experiences by bringing energy, intelligence, and effective problem-solving capabilities. We drive growth for top-tier clients throughout their business lifecycle from envisioning and planning through deployment and optimization.
- Understand organizational changes that come with large-scale implementations and the change management and communications interventions which are used
- Manage Program/Project charters including vision, governance model, high-level scope, goals, benefits, risk/issue management and success metrics
- Manage program dependencies between projects and milestones
- Support project execution by helping the program owner, as well as, supporting leadership meetings, facilitation and coordination with all stakeholders
- Contribute to internal communications and readiness activity within the program team and with stakeholder groups
- Provide status reporting of progress, dependencies, issues, risks and overall program health
- Maintain program sites as a repository for all project information
- Understand the basics of creating reports and dashboards
- Maintain a structured communications plan for executive and wider stakeholder updates, and internal program rhythm of business comprising of newsletter updates, program team meetings, functional work streams meetings and issues and risk resolution forums
- Experience working with process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self- service guidance for business and IT teams
- Experience with business requirements for project and process improvement/ automation efforts
- 4+ years’ of relevant experience
- 2+ years' of consulting experience required
- Experience contributing to significant business program management engagements with successful outcomes in complex organizations
- Understanding of basic business functions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience and knowledge of project management principles and methodologies including agile/scrum
- Influencing skills; ability to influence others and move toward a common vision and/or goal
- Ability to quickly build trust and value-based relationships with employees up to mid-level management
- Expert in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable with ambiguity
- Confident, self-aware team player open to receiving and providing, effective feedback
- Ability to contribute to project teams, guided by a strong understanding of group dynamics while driving results
- Exhibit exceptional written and verbal communication skills and strong work ethic
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing team in the Denver area that serves some of the most exciting and highly respected businesses in the world. You will have the opportunity to provide clients with original thinking and customized solutions and you’ll often have the satisfaction of seeing the impact of your work on the business. We are particularly committed to a healthy work-life integration.
- Generous PTO, including paid Parental leave
- Healthcare that includes dental and vision, life insurance and 401K matching
- Career advocacy program that supports achieving personal development goals through coaching, collaboration and real-time feedback
- Robust learning and development platform through the Sia Institute, 360 Learning App, Sia Blend App, working groups, US Training sessions, and reimbursement for continuing education and certifications
- Women at Sia Club
- Annual Seminar/a value add experience to network with your colleagues across North America and other regions
- Opportunities for geographic mobility if desired
- Work directly with clients; perks often include flexibility, shuttle… endless snacks
STILL INTERESTED? TELL US ABOUT YOUR...
- Consulting / Agency experience
- Academic successes
- Data supported success stories
- High impact work product
- Cross-functional experience
- Growth from failure
- Innovation and initiative
- Powers of persuasion
We are an equal opportunity employer that values collective diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. Our goal is to develop a work environment where everyone feels safe to be their authentic self and valued as part of the Sia Village.