Consultant / Senior Consultant for Wealth & Asset Management Practice (Core Profile)
- Maryland Ave, Baltimore, MD, USA
WHO WE ARE
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 16 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Wealth & Asset Management Practice, you will apply your prior industry / consulting experience to manage key projects and initiatives for our clients. Successful candidates will have 2+ years of experience in Strategy, Target Operating Model Design or Business Transformation, and Implementation (SDLC/Agile) across Wealth or Asset Management. Our consultants possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. We are seeking critical thinkers with strong writing and presentation skills. If you meet / exceed the requirements for this hiring profile, we’d love to hear from you.
As a core member of the Wealth & Asset Management Practice, you will:
- Deliver on a range of client assignments, usually as part of an on-site project team (some travel may be required)
- Assist in developing thought leadership and building solutions and methods
- Develop strong trusted advisor relationships with our clients
- Identify opportunities for new business and support bid teams with proposals
- Contribute to the development of high-quality technical offerings
- Support the Sia practice and our people development
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- A high level of drive and commitment to deliver high quality work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Act as a supportive team player who actively develops relationships and is eager to share knowledge with colleagues and our clients
- Experience with a structured approach to problem solving
- The ability to learn new subject matter rapidly and a desire to develop a deep understanding of the trends and challenges shaping Wealth & Asset Management
- Flexibility in approach with a willingness to adapt quickly and take initiative when working in unstructured environments with limited supervision
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing team in Baltimore that serves some of the most exciting and highly respected companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to provide clients with original thinking,cutting-edge solutions and you’ll have the satisfaction of seeing the impact of your work on their business. We are committed to a healthy work-life balance. We serve our clients globally and if interested, there are opportunities for international mobility.
- PTO / Sick Days / Holidays, including paid family leave
- Healthcare that includes dental and vision, life insurance, and 401K matching
- Robust learning and development platform
- Participation in our North America Annual seminar
- Work directly with clients and colleagues who are subject matter experts in their areas
STILL INTERESTED? TELL US ABOUT YOUR...
- Standout academics
- Consulting experience
- Data supported success stories
- Growth from failure
- Innovation and initiative
- Tools and training
- Cross-functional experience
- Pursuits outside work
- Goals, dreams, aspirations
We are an equal opportunity employer that cherishes our collective diversity.