Consultant - Risk&Regulatory Compliance (Financial Services)
- Queen's Road Central, Central, Hong Kong
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with over 1,500 employees and revenue exceeding $300m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 25 locations, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tokyo.
We are currently looking for a Consultants with Financial Services background, having worked preferably within banking & financial services sectors. Our projects are geared around delivering on Risk&Regulatory topics across domains
Consultant / Senior Consultant, Hong Kong (Regulatory & Compliance )
Due to our growth in Asia, we are looking for a Consultant with Regulatory backgrouto join our team in Hong Kong. As a Consultant, you will help to build our expertise and guarantee the quality of delivery to ensure market-leading practices for our Hong Kong office, taking into account the global nature of our organisation and our clients.
This will involve:
- Participation in projects with leading banks and Financial Institutions.
- Conduct regulatory compliance review, internal control review, and other independent assessments as per regulatory requirements.
- Being hands on and contributing to the successful execution of clients projects.
- Ensuring hands on approach to growing the office with emphasis on high standard client delivery, content development and business development
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
Specific areas of expertise:
Ideally, you would have experience in projects in one or more of these areas:
- Regulatory compliance review
- Internal control review
- Independent assessment
- Compliance advisory
- University graduate or above in accounting, business, information technology or related disciplines.
- 1 to 3 years’ relevant experience in regulatory compliance and consulting and/or audit for sizeable financial institutions.
- Solid knowledge with HKMA and/or SFC regulations.
- Holder of professional qualifications such as CPA, CISA, CISSP, CIA and/or other related qualification is an advantage.
- Good project management and stakeholder management skill.
- Strong interpersonal, logical and analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
In addition to the strong consulting skills and business knowledge that our clients value, the ideal candidate must possess an entrepreneurial mind-set with both a drive and willingness to be involved in all areas of a growing business.