Business Program Management Consultant
- 10400 NE 4th St, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 16 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
Sia Partners is hiring Management Consultants in our Seattle market with a deep focus in Business Program Management. Your role will be to assist in managing and delivering business-critical initiatives with local clients. Candidates must be capable of exceptional client delivery, have the desire to lead, and have passion for the growth of our firm.
Our team members create great client experiences by bringing energy, intelligence, and effective problem-solving capabilities. We drive growth for top-tier clients throughout their business lifecycle from envisioning and planning through deployment and optimization.
- Create Program/Project charters including vision, high level scope, goals, benefits and success metrics
- Create governance models for risk management, escalations and decision-making
- Manage governance process across multiple levels of executive oversight for the resolution of issues and risks, and proposals affecting the program plan of record
- Identify and manage program dependencies between projects and milestones
- Drive project execution by advising the program owner, as well as, via leadership meetings, facilitation, and coordination with all stakeholders
- Coordinate, and contribute to, internal communications and readiness activity within the program team and with stakeholder groups
- Provide status reporting of progress, dependencies, issues, risks and overall program health
- Create and maintain program sites as a repository for all project information
- Design and maintain a structured communications plan for executive and wider stakeholder updates, and internal program rhythm of business comprising of newsletter updates, program team meetings, functional workstreams meetings, and issues and risk resolution forums
- Implement a change request process and use it to capture proposed changes to the program plan of record including timeline, milestones, scope, customer experience and transition policies
This is an opportunity to join a growing team in the Seattle area that serves some of the most exciting and highly respected businesses in the world. You will have the opportunity to provide clients with original thinking and cutting-edge solutions and you’ll often have the satisfaction of seeing the impact of your work on the business. We are particularly committed to a healthy work-life balance, though being global, there are opportunities to move around.
- Generous PTO, including paid maternity and paternity leave
- Healthcare that includes dental and vision, life insurance and 401K matching
- Robust learning and development platform, plus Annual seminar
- Work directly with clients; perks often include flexibility, shuttle... endless snacks
STILL INTERESTED? TELL US ABOUT YOUR…
- Standout academics
- Consulting / Agency experience
- Data supported success stories
- Growth from failure
- Innovation and initiative
- Tools and training
- Cross-functional experience
- Pursuits outside work
- Goals, dreams, aspirations
We are an equal opportunity employer that cherishes our collective diversity.