System Analyst Consultant
- 10400 NE 4th St, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 16 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
Sia Partners is looking for Systems Analysts in the Puget Sound Area. Candidates must be capable of exceptional client delivery, have the desire to lead, and have passion for the growth of our firm.
Our Consultants deliver meaningful client outcomes by bringing energy, expertise, curiosity, and effective problem-solving capabilities. We drive growth and efficiency for top-tier clients across the business transformation lifecycle: from strategy to change execution and through ongoing operational excellence.
Our Consultants facilitate strategic, technical, and/or operational changes and improvement initiatives designed to achieve significant results in the key areas of quality, cost effectiveness, service delivery, process redesign, outcomes measurement, risk avoidance/control and regulatory compliance. Successful recruits are smart, humble, and driven and they know how to adapt their knowledge, approach and experience to any situation. Our Consultants have the agility to work with a variety of clients and types of engagements, and they have a fervent desire to keep learning and growing.Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications (both Agile (user stories) and waterfall), data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, and databases
- Manage the set-up and configuration of systems
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, software engineering or information technology, or equivalent experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience working with various technologies and systems analysis
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
- Experience in enterprise / system architecture including highly available and disaster recovery solutions
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages
- Excellent analytical skills
This is an opportunity to join a growing team in the Seattle area that serves some of the most exciting and highly respected businesses in the world. You will have the opportunity to provide clients with original thinking and cutting-edge solutions and you’ll often have the satisfaction of seeing the impact of your work on the business. We are particularly committed to a healthy work-life balance, though being global, there are opportunities to move around.
- Generous PTO, including paid maternity and paternity leave
- Healthcare that includes dental and vision, life insurance and 401K matching
- Robust learning and development platform, plus Annual seminar
- Work directly with clients; perks often include flexibility, shuttle... endless snacks
STILL INTERESTED? TELL US ABOUT YOUR…
- Standout academics
- Consulting / Agency experience
- Data supported success stories
- Growth from failure
- Innovation and initiative
- Tools and training
- Cross-functional experience
- Pursuits outside work
- Goals, dreams, aspirations
We are an equal opportunity employer that cherishes our collective diversity.