Business Transformation Consultant
- 2100 Geng Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94303, USA
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 1,650 consultants in 16 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
Our values have led us to two decades of global expansion. Our Greater Bay team is a key part of that story, supporting many of the biggest names in Technology with our expertise in growth marketing and business transformation. We are looking to hire Consultants with at least two years of client-facing demonstrated success in the following disciplines:
- Program/Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Change Management
- Process Improvement & Automation
- B2B/B2C Marketing
We’re especially interested in speaking with candidates who have experience with Facebook, Amazon, Netflix and Google- the aptly named FANG companies - and their advanced technologies to acquire and retain users. Certifications in these areas are always preferred (PMP, Prosci, Lean Six Sigma, etc.).
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing team in the Bay Area that serves some of the most exciting and highly respected businesses in the world. You will have the opportunity to provide clients with original thinking and cutting-edge solutions and you’ll often have the satisfaction of seeing the impact of your work on the business. We are committed to a healthy work-life balance and to providing you opportunities to grow.
- Generous PTO, including paid maternity and paternity leave
- Healthcare that includes dental and vision, life insurance and 401K matching
- Robust learning and development platform, plus Annual seminar
- Work directly with clients, perks often include flexibility, shuttle... endless snacks
STILL INTERESTED? TELL US ABOUT YOUR…
- Consulting / Agency experience
- Standout academics
- Data supported success stories
- Growth from failure
- Innovation and initiative
- Tools and training
- Cross-functional experience
- Pursuits outside work
- Goals, dreams, aspirations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.