Junior Data Science Consultant (Dutch)
- Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients. Sia Partners has now more than 1400 consultants and projected revenues of 250 million euros. The Group has an international presence with 20 offices, the United States representing its second largest market with almost 10% of the revenue.
To support our Consulting 4.0 strategy, we are actively looking for junior data science consultants to strengthen our Amsterdam Data Science Center of Excellence.
As a data science consultant you will be working side-by-side with different consulting practices to support our missions for our clients on topics including:
- Machine Learning Methods: development of predictive models for decision support (supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms, econometrics, forecasting, quantitative diagnosis, etc.)
- Operations Research Methods: assistance in the design and implementation of constrained optimization solutions and simulation models.
- Big Data Processing Methods: high performance large data processing of structured and unstructured datasets in our kubernetes cluster or on a custom serverless architecture.
As an consultant, you are asked to actively participate in the following activities:
- Engage in trainings, participate in working groups, organize internal and external events.
- Write and publish blog articles and press releases on the subject that you lead.
- Contribute to business development by gathering client needs and tailor offerings.
You have recently finished an master (MSc.) or a doctorate (PhD.) level education in any major quantitative field, such as Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Bio-Technology, Artificial Intelligence.
You are deeply interested in algorithms, statistics, optimization and other problems in which you are required to deeply understand and apply complex logical structures to solve demanding problems quickly and accurately.
You master one or multiple analytical languages, such as R, Matlab, Julia, Python or have worked with compiled languages, such as C++, Java or C# with basic experience in Linux (bash, git, docker) environments.
You want to get involved and quickly take responsibility for high value-added missions within a dynamic environment with smart people that all like to push the limits.
You are available for multiple interviews in Amsterdam and you master the Dutch and the English language both verbally and in writing. We appreciate if you also speak German and/or French for client interactions.
For more information on our Data Science Practice, visit our showroom:
What we offer
- Competitive salary combined with an attractive package of benefits (lease car, mobile phone, bonus scheme and much more).
- Training opportunities to further develop yourself as an expert within your field.
- Be part of fast growing international company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a flat structure.
- Ability to work on international assignments.
- Working from home, customer or at our inspiring office in the Rembrandttower in Amsterdam.