(Senior) Manager in Banking
- Avenue Jaspar Henri, Bruxelles, Belgium
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,500 employees and annual revenue exceeding $280m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to it's success, Sia Partners has been ranked in the top 25 Vault Consulting Europe list and has shown double-digit growth every year since inception.
With our consultants representing 41 different nationalities, we are a highly diverse team spread across 25 offices in 16 countries. However, using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
As Manager Banking, the candidate will report to the Associate Partner and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- The candidate will personally perform and lead consulting missions or projects at our customers, thereby using his/her personal expertise to guarantee the service and quality level that Sia Partners stands for
- The candidate will be following-up and steering the consulting work of other consultants
- The candidate will participate in developing our market share in Banking in Belgium, and assure that our offers fit the market needs. Therefore, the candidate can count on the existing consulting team and the expertise available in the Sia Partners group.
- If necessary, the candidate will support in business development in The Netherlands.
- From the Sia Partners office in Brussels, the candidate will play a proactive role in the business development process. This involves prospection, writing and defending proposals and relationship management with customers
- The candidate will develop in depth knowledge of the Belgian and general banking market.
- The candidate will analyse evolutions in business models and sector trends, innovations, etc… to assure good comprehension of the upcoming challenges and opportunities of our customers
- The candidate will develop materials expressing this thought leadership and opinion leadership, such as case studies, expertise letters, press articles, etc…thereby feeding our marketing channels and prospection process
- The candidate will be responsible for coaching consultants and steer consulting teams on mission in the Banking & Insurance business line in Belgium
- Master's degree from a first class university (business, engineering, economics, …)
- Fundamental insight in the Banking market
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in a consulting company in the Banking sector.
- Self-starting, flexible, entrepreneurial person, and proven business development skills
- Ability to monitor company or market trends, evolutions, new challenges and triggers actions within Sia Partners to adapt our offering or launch prospection
- The candidate has successfully conducted relevant projects and managed teams
- The candidate has personal domains of expertise and is ready to personally deliver consulting services
- Languages: Trilingual French, Dutch and English. Dutch is a must.