Senior Consultant - CIO Advisory
- Connaught Rd Central, Central, Hong Kong
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,400 employees and revenue exceeding $180m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 23 locations, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants in Singapore, Hong-Kong and Tokyo.
Due to our exceptional growth in Asia, we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our CIO Advisory team in Hong Kong. As a Senior Consultant, you will help to build our expertise and guarantee the quality of delivery to ensure market-leading practices for our Hong Kong office, taking into account the global nature of our organization and our clients.
- Participating in projects with leading financial institutions, for their operational strategy management, change and transformation projects.
- Be an active team member and provide support to managers and key stakeholders for the successful execution of client projects.
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Prepare material to support business development initiatives
Consulting and Project Management capabilities:
- Strong consulting skills are needed for this role. You will need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to lead a team, when needed.
- Excellent BA skills and ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Ideally, have project management experience and ability to manage client projects independently.
Specific areas of expertise and skill sets:
Ideally, you would have experienced such projects or acquired the skills in one or more of these areas:
- Experience in Cloud projects (Strategy, adoption, migration etc)
- Experience in Agile, DevOps, and other related projects such that you're able
- Ideally experience in Information Security related projects (not a must)
- Ideally 2-5 years of experience within IT related projects in Consulting and/or Financial Services
- At least a Bachelor or equivalent degree in Engineering or Management from top universities and business schools. Master degree in Information Systems Management or related is highly advantageous
- Certification in CISA, CISM, CISSP, Scrum, Agile, or other related qualifications highly advantageous.
- Able to work well autonomously as well as in a team. Highly analytical and possess good entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong ability to work with MS PowerPoint and MS Excel is a must. Programming skills are highly appreciated.
- Good knowledge and experience of Agile / DevOps methodologies
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is essential
This will be the right role for you if:
- You would like to be involved in more challenging projects with leading banks and financial institutions
- You would like to be more client-facing and have autonomy in your role
- You would like to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural and fast-growing team
- You would like to grow your career with a company that is performance drive