Senior Consultant - Insurance (Digital Projects)
- 48 Connaught Rd Central, Central, Hong Kong
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,400 employees and revenue exceeding $180m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 23 locations, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants in Singapore, Hong-Kong and Tokyo.
- Participating in projects with leading financial institutions, for their operational strategy management, change and transformation projects.
- Be an active team member and provide support to managers and key stakeholders for the successful execution of client projects.
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Prepare material to support business development initiatives
Consulting and Project Management capabilities:
- Strong consulting skills are needed for this role. You will need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to lead a team, when needed.
- Excellent BA skills and ability to manage stakeholder relationships
- Ideally, have project management experience and ability to manage client projects independently.
Specific areas of expertise and skill sets:
Ideally, you would have experienced such projects or acquired the skills in one or more of these areas:
- Digital, IT & Operations (TOM design and implementation, process automation, Core Banking System, PMS and/or other expert/digital tool exposure)
- Systems Implementation/Transformation with global and/or local insurers
- Process improvement Strategies involving migration, RPA, system function enhancement etc
- Impressive ability to think technically and collaborate with developers and technologies to determine the benefits, possibilities, and constrains of common coding language, network resources and user interface.
- Excellent communication skills and experience as the main point of contact for vendors, project team, IT, and each work stream.
- Strong presentation, communication and relationship management skills.
- Possess and entrepreneurial spirit and team leadership skills
- Demonstrate leadership experience on project that have successfully merged design and technology to create impress interactive, user-cantered solutions.
- 4-6 years’ experience in business analysis in Financial Services industry with proven select project experience with Insurance companies
- At least a Bachelor degree or equivalent in Economics, Business, Engineering or Science related fields.
- Fluency in English and Chinese (written and spoken)
- Experience in technology related implementation projects
- Experience in management consulting is preferred
If you would like a career in consulting that would give you the opportunity to be autonomous in your role, be part of a diverse and entrepreneurial team, we would like to hear from you!
This will be the right role for you if:
- You would like to be involved in more challenging projects with leading banks and financial institutions
- You would like to be more client-facing and have autonomy in your role
- You would like to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural and fast-growing team
- You would like to grow your career with a company that is performance drive