Process Improvement Consultant
- 10400 NE 4th St, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution with over 1,400 consultants in 16 countries. Its global footprint and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow Sia Partners to partner with clients worldwide, guiding their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, Sia Partners applies proprietary innovative software applications and AI in its client solutions.
Sia Partners works with more than 50 blue-chip companies in the U.S. across six main sectors including banking, energy and utilities, insurance, technology, transportation, and healthcare. The firm differentiates itself by applying its innovative Consulting 4.0 approach which combines management consulting skills with AI techniques.
Sia Partners is looking for management consultants in the Puget Sound area with experience in process improvement, predicated on Total Quality Management (TQM), Toyota Management System (TMS) and Lean Six Sigma principles/methodologies. The successful incumbent will facilitate strategic and/or operational changes and process improvement initiatives designed to achieve significant results in the key areas of quality, cost effectiveness, service delivery, process redesign, outcomes measurement, risk avoidance/control and regulatory compliance. Working with a broad constituency at all organizational levels, a Process Improvement Consultant will advocate the adoption and application of quality and process improvement concepts and principles aimed at improving value for various clients.
Consultants create great client experiences by bringing energy, intelligence, and effective problem-solving capabilities. We drive growth for top-tier clients throughout their business lifecycle from envisioning and planning through deployment and optimization.
Overview of the position:
- Utilize extensive knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma, TQM and TMS arsenal of problem-solving processes, tools and methodologies to consult effectively on strategic initiatives/projects, improving client efficiency and effectiveness
- Research and analyze organizational data to provide clients with potential areas of opportunity for transformational change in business processes and/or services of broad significance to the organization
- Keep abreast of current trends impacting Lean, Six Sigma, TQM and TMS concepts/methodologies/tools to ensure that best practices are utilized in process improvement efforts
- Coordinate all aspects of process improvement initiatives/projects, including defining and measuring the problem, conducting detailed work analysis and developing and controlling outcomes-based process improvement and implementation work plans
- Serve as a process improvement advocate, with respect to the application of continuous quality improvement principles and practices
- Utilize Project Management and/or Business Analysis frameworks and methods to measurably connect with consumers, influencers, and stakeholders
- Contribute to internal areas such as business development, people development, recruiting, marketing, and more
- Provide exceptional client delivery
- Engage in activities dedicated to supporting our culture
Travel: Clients are mostly based in Seattle or on the eastside of Lake Washington. Other US locations include NYC and Jersey City. Limited travel required - If interested in travel and opportunities one can express interest in travel.
- 2-6 years of quality/process improvement work experience, including experience utilizing Lean, Six Sigma and/or TQM/TMS methodologies in a large organizational setting
- Consulting experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Lean and or Six Sigma certification desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on effectively delivering data-driven insights to disparate stakeholders
A successful candidate for this position will demonstrate the following attributes and skills:
- Aspiration to lead, promote growth, and develop others
- Diplomacy, sensitivity, conflict resolution and consensus-building skills
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable with ambiguity
- Deep, demonstrated commitment to lifelong learning
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Visio
Applicants for employment must currently reside in the Greater Seattle Areas and have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Sia Partners i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status.
Please no calls, emails or additional contact for inquiry. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you if we need additional information or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.