(Junior) Consultant Marketing Strategy & Digital Transformation
- Amstelplein 1, 1096 HA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sia Partners is an independent management & operational strategy consulting company. Through unparalleled industry expertise, Sia Partners delivers superior value and tangible results to its clients.
Sia Partners has now more than 1700 consultants and projected revenues of 270 million euros. The Group has an international presence with 17 offices, the United States representing its second largest market with almost 10% of the revenue.
The (Junior) Consultant will help clients to define and execute omnichannel marketing and digital transformation strategies to improve their business performance. You will be developing marketing and channel strategies and consult our clients how to innovate and develop their digital marketing, sales, customer and channel capabilities.
You'll be a full contributor to the team, generate two-way traffic when it comes to knowledge sharing and have creative intelligence to complex issues. You will be part of a competitive team that is motivated to make sure that our clients sleep at night. Experience with the subjects of Marketing, Sales, Channel and Customer Management trends and issues are essential.
You will get the opportunity to contribute actively to our knowledge creation and exchange (workshops, publications, seminars, etc.) within the business units of the different industries we serve.
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to take the challenge in a fast-growing international management consulting firm.
- Master degree in applied economics, engineering, computer science, statistics, econometrics or similar study
- 0 to 2 years’ experience
- Some experience in Corporate Strategy, Digital Transformation, Digital Marketing, Customer experience and journey design, CRM or Customer Analytics and Insights
- Outstanding team player and good communication skills
- Creative and an analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result-oriented, rigorous and committed
- Language skills: Dutch and English
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages, like for example a company car or flexible mobility plan, a work phone, a clear and structured salary increase, bonuses and more;
- Training plan to develop yourself as expert in your discipline;
- Values we live by: autonomy and entrepreneurship ;
- International opportunities ;
- Opportunities to work from home, the client or from our inspiring office in the Amsterdam.