Talent Acquisition Specialist
- 40 Rector St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,650 + consultants spread out across 25 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within numerous industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in New York, Charlotte, Houston, Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston and Baltimore.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
Who are we looking for?
Successful recruits are smart, humble, and driven management consultants with client facing experience. They know how to adapt their knowledge, approach and experience to any situation. They have the agility to work with a variety of clients, types of engagements, and work situations. They always work to exceed expectations, and they have a fervent desire to keep learning and growing.
We are hiring a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support our recruiting and sourcing needs across our rapidly growing New York office. This position will be based out of New York but will support multiple geographies.
Our full-time Talent Acquisition Specialist will work closely with our leadership and talent acquisition team members in a fast-paced consulting organization. The Specialist is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Sia Partners.
The Role includes 3 main functions:
1. Candidate Experience
2. Project Management/Administration
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Partner with Sia Partners Leadership team to create, edit and post job descriptions to attract top talent in Financial Services and Management Consulting
- Creatively source candidates for positions using a variety of recruitment channels such as LinkedIn, incoming applicants, referrals, and networking events
- Collaborate with Sia Partners leadership and talent acquisition team to determine and execute recruiting strategies that meet distinct hiring needs
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of top talent
- Draft and finalize job descriptions
- Conduct candidate phone screens
- Schedule interviews
- Maintain candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems
- Draft and finalize resumes for Sia Partners leadership and client presentation
- Focused sourcing of ‘Big Firm’ management consultants
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience, talent acquisition processes, and overall efficiency
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- 2+ years of financial services recruiting experience preferred ideally from a recruiting agency or management consulting firm
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly and efficiently
- Team oriented and collaborative with the ability to flex in support of the timelines, deliverables of team members
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Have expertise with Microsoft Office skills especially Outlook and Word
- Bachelor’s degree
Applicants for employment must currently reside in NYC and have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Sia Partners i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status.
Please no calls, emails or additional contact for inquiry. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you if we need additional information or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.