Business Analyst - Enrollment Specialist - Wealth Management Advisory
- NJ-495, Weehawken, NJ, USA
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,650 + consultants spread out across 25 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within numerous industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in New York, Charlotte, Houston, Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston and Baltimore.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
Enrollment Business Analyst
- Business analyst to support requirements drafting for Wealth Management – Advisory related initiatives
- Familiarity with Advisory Enrollment preferred
- Ability to drive working groups, including tracking follow-ups and escalating risks
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills in addition to project management & organization
- Ability to create clear documentation to support decision making and execution
- Familiarity with various testing frameworks in a large scale business environment
- Familiarity with software development practices, including agile and software development (Dev) and information technology operations (Ops)
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas: Investment Platforms, Advisory business, Client Servicing, Client Reporting, Advisory Operations
- Bachelor’s degree from a top academic program/university
- Master’s or MBA Degree Preferred
- 2-5 years of consulting, financial services, or other relevant work experience with an emphasis on strategic and critical thinking
- Proven ability to thrive in a team environment
- Financial services industry knowledge and strong grasp of business/financial acumen
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite expertise (Word, Excel, PowerPoint required; Project, Visio and Access preferred)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.