- 40 Rector St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,650 + consultants spread out across 25 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within numerous industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in New York, Charlotte, Houston, Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston and Baltimore.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
Sia Partners US is currently searching for a Project Administrator that will be on the Finance & Accounting team based out of NYC.
The Project Administrator will be responsible for but not limited to:
- The Project Administrator will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Collecting and organizing MSAs, SOWs, POs, and WOs into the correct files
- Collecting and entering the required project details and assignments into Internal Project Management system (AlibeeZ)
- Onboard employees to Vendor Management Systems
- Reconcile Vendor Management Systems to Internal Project Management Systems
- Update Utilization Spreadsheet in accordance with Internal Project Management Systems
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong excel, outlook and computer skills
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Dependable, self-motivated
- Ability to work independently, and is a self-starter
- Searching for an opportunity to learn, grow and develop in their career
- Bachelor’s degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.