Senior Business Consultant in HR and Change
- Avenue Jaspar Henri, Bruxelles, Belgium
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,500 employees and annual revenue exceeding $280m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to it's success, Sia Partners has been ranked in the top 25 Vault Consulting Europe list and has shown double-digit growth every year since inception.
With our consultants representing 41 different nationalities, we are a highly diverse team spread across 25 offices in 16 countries. However, using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic senior consultants committed to building relationships and delivering results. We are interested in people with good track records during their education and, preferably, with a first successful and relevant job experience. We believe in people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is our goal.
You will be involved in projects across different sectors: Financial Services, Energy & Utilities, Industry, Transport and Logistics.
You will mainly work on the following topics:
- Change management in customer programs and projects: communication, training and support plan, digital or collaborative strategy definition.
- HR management and HR performance management: HR function organization, CSR, HR KPIs,…
- HR development: recruitment, career, training, …
- HR tools and Information systems: project management and implementation
- Social management: studies, HR document drafting, negotiation preparation
You will get the opportunity to actively contribute to Sia Partners’ internal activities:
- Development and reinforcement of our offer, by understanding and interpreting Change management innovation and challenges
- Business development, by contributing to need definition and participating to our commercial initiatives
- University Master Business Engineering, (HR) Management, Civil Engineering, or similar
- 2 to 6 years’ experience as consultant
- Outstanding team player and good communication skills
- Strong interest in Hr and Change
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Languages: Trilingual French, Dutch and English. Dutch is a must
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments all over Belgium and abroad (e.g. France)