Senior Consultant Digital Transformation
- Avenue Jaspar Henri, Bruxelles, Belgium
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,500 employees and annual revenue exceeding $280m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to it's success, Sia Partners has been ranked in the top 25 Vault Consulting Europe list and has shown double-digit growth every year since inception.
With our consultants representing 41 different nationalities, we are a highly diverse team spread across 25 offices in 16 countries. However, using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
As a Senior Business Consultant Digital Strategy & Transformation you help clients to define new digital strategies, design new digital business and operating models and implement digital and mobile innovations to improve the marketing, sales and service functions. Subjects like digital customer experience, online marketing concepts, mobile applications, e-commerce and data analytics are your daily routine. You will work and improve your knowledge on the latest digital developments in programmatic marketing, search marketing, social marketing, etc.
You will get the opportunity to actively contribute to Sia Partners’ internal activities:
- Development and reinforcement of our offer, by understanding and interpreting digital innovation and challenges
- Business development, by contributing to need definition and participating in our commercial initiatives
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to take the challenge in a fast growing company.
- Master degree in applied economics/engineering/computer science/statistics/econometrics
- 3 to 6 years’ experience within a consultancy firm
- Background in Strategy, Digital, Marketing, CRM, Customer Analytics and Insights
- Outstanding team player and good communication skills
- Experience with relevant digital analytical and management applications like Adobe, Google ad manager, programmatic advertising, etc.
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Language skills: French, Dutch and English
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad (e.g. France, The Netherlands)