Digital Marketing Consultant - Bay Area
- ., San Francisco, CA, United States
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution with over 1,400 consultants in 16 countries. Its global footprint and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow Sia Partners to partner with clients worldwide, guiding their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, Sia Partners applies proprietary innovative software applications and AI in its client solutions.
Sia Partners works with more than 50 blue-chip companies in the U.S. across six main sectors including banking, energy and utilities, insurance, technology, transportation, and healthcare. The firm differentiates itself by applying its innovative Consulting 4.0 approach which combines management consulting skills with AI techniques.
Sia Partners is looking for consultants in the Bay Area. Your role will be an integral part of the marketing team for the clients. Candidates must be capable of exceptional client delivery, have the desire to lead, and have passion for the growth of our firm.
Successful recruits are smart, humble, and driven. They know how to adapt their knowledge, approach and experience to any situation. They have the agility to work with a variety of clients, types of engagements, and work situations. They always work to exceed expectations, and they have a fervent desire to keep learning and growing.
Overview of the Position:
In a Digital Marketing engagement, you will likely focus on some of the following areas:
• Manage content strategy, curation, creation, and execution for end-to-end marketing campaigns spanning email, social, influencer, CRM, programmatic, and app installs
• Own marketing briefs focusing on messaging hierarchy, creative development, and consumer insights
• Design and execute cross-channel strategies to increase engagement, traffic, and conversion
• Work cross-functionally with media, creative, and analytics partners to design tests and measure performance to improve ROI
• Analyze marketing campaign performance to derive actionable insights to improve performance, conversion rates, and optimize creative
• Earned a Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in Fortune 500 and/or technology organizations
• Have expertise with Microsoft Office skills especially PowerPoint and Excel
• Proficient with Project Management frameworks and methodologies
• Earned excellent recent client references
• Earning CAPM, PMP and/or Six Sigma certifications is strongly preferred
• For Seattle candidates, former Microsoft or enterprise experience preferred
• For Bay Area, online or consumer-related experience preferred
A successful candidate for this position will demonstrate these attributes and skills:
• Pay attention to details, are disciplined, and achieve the highest quality delivery
• Are experts at adapting to new situations and ever-changing work environments
• Are committed to providing outstanding customer service to our clients
• Enjoy coming up with creative solutions for all levels of problems
• Are team players who enjoy collaborating with and helping others
• Have exceptional written, verbal and listening communication skills
• Have a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in a client-facing consulting role
• Have the ability to work with all levels of clients, up to Director/C-suite
Please no calls, emails or additional contact for inquiry. Our HR team will be in contact with you if we need additional information or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Applicants for employment must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a Visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Sia Partners (i.e., H1-B Visa, F-1 Visa (OPT), TN Visa or any other non-immigrant status).