Change Management Consultant - Mid-level Consultant
- 10400 NE 4th St, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution with over 1,400 consultants in 16 countries. Its global footprint and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow Sia Partners to partner with clients worldwide, guiding their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, Sia Partners applies proprietary innovative software applications and AI in its client solutions.
Sia Partners works with more than 50 blue-chip companies in the U.S. across six main sectors including banking, energy and utilities, insurance, technology, transportation, and healthcare. The firm differentiates itself by applying its innovative Consulting 4.0 approach which combines management consulting skills with AI techniques.
Sia Partners is looking for management consultants in our Seattle market with a deep focus in Change Management. Your role will be to assist in managing and delivering business-critical change initiatives with local clients. Candidates must be capable of exceptional client delivery, have the desire to lead, and have passion for the growth of our firm.
Our team members create great client experiences by bringing energy, intelligence, and effective problem-solving capabilities. We drive growth for top-tier clients throughout their business lifecycle from envisioning and planning through deployment and optimization.
Overview of the position:
- Support clients in achieving sustainable performance and/or improvements within their organizations
- Assist in creating a customized change management roadmap based on the needs of the project and implement the change management activities for each phase of the project
- Assist in executing impact analyses, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders
- Anticipate organizational changes that come with large-scale implementations and the change management and communications interventions which will be needed
- Ensure that key change initiatives deliver on business, schedule, and budget objectives
- Determine appropriate metrics and measures that will help the client measure progress, reinforce behavior, and make adjustments to improve implementation results
- Coordinate with other initiatives to make sure there is a common understanding on timelines and other overlaps
- Utilize Project Management frameworks and methods in a variety of roles
- Identify opportunities to provide or create additional client value
- Contribute to internal areas such as business development, people development, recruiting, marketing, and more
- Engage in activities dedicated to supporting our culture
Travel: Clients are mostly based in Seattle or on the eastside of Lake Washington. Other US locations include NYC and Jersey City. Limited travel required – If interested in travel and opportunities, one can express interest in travel.
- 2-6 years experience leading significant change management engagements with successful outcomes in complex organizations
- Consulting experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- Strong coaching and influencing skills; ability to influence others and move toward a common vision and/or goal
- Ability to quickly build trust and value-based relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
- Solid facilitation experience
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management frameworks
- Prosci or Acuity Change Management trained or certification preferred
A successful candidate for this position will demonstrate the following attributes and skills:
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable with ambiguity
- Confident, self-aware team player open to receiving and providing, effective feedback
- Ability to facilitate project teams, guided by a strong understanding of group dynamics while driving results
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills and strong work ethic
- Competent in group facilitation
Please no calls, emails or additional contact for inquiry. Our HR team will be in contact with you if we need additional information or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.