Business Analyst Consultant - Mid-level Consultant
- 10400 NE 4th St, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution with over 1,400 consultants in 16 countries. Its global footprint and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow Sia Partners to partner with clients worldwide, guiding their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, Sia Partners applies proprietary innovative software applications and AI in its client solutions.
Sia Partners works with more than 50 blue-chip companies in the U.S. across six main sectors including banking, energy and utilities, insurance, technology, transportation, and healthcare. The firm differentiates itself by applying its innovative Consulting 4.0 approach which combines management consulting skills with AI techniques.
Sia Partners is looking for management consultants in the Puget Sound area with strong Business Analysis experience. Your role will be to define needs and recommend solutions that deliver value to local clients. Candidates must be capable of exceptional client delivery, have the desire to lead, and have passion for the growth of our firm.
Successful recruits are smart, humble, and driven. They know how to adapt their knowledge, approach and experience to any situation. They have the agility to work with a variety of clients, types of engagements, and work situations. They always work to exceed expectations, and they have a fervent desire to keep learning and growing.
- Drive work within project teams and with a variety of business stakeholders to ensure that all business requirements are understood, documented, and met
- Using Business Analyst industry tools & techniques, document information needs and functional requirements
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customer and technology stakeholders
- Research, analyze, recommend, and participate in the deployment of solutions
- Provide exceptional client delivery, exceed client expectations
- Contribute to internal areas such as business development, infrastructure, people development, recruiting, marketing, and more
- Engage in activities dedicated to support our culture
Travel: Clients are mostly based in Seattle or on the eastside of Lake Washington. Other US locations include NYC and Jersey City. Limited travel required – If interested in travel and opportunities, one can express interest in travel.
- 2-6 years of relevant business analysis experience (see details below)
- Consulting experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Preference for technology, healthcare, mobile/telecom, financial services and/or retail organizations experience and desire to work on technology projects
- Experience implementing moderately complex initiatives with demonstrated leadership in facilitation, planning, negotiation, and analysis
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- CBAP certification (or similar) a strong plus
- SQL, Tableau and/or PowerBI experience highly desirable
Business Analysis Experience:
- Ability to drive data, metrics, and a structured approach to identifying clients’ problems and developing solutions
- Ability to solve broad business or technology problems by using principles derived from a deep understanding of disparate and complex data
- Experience with Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and translation of BRD to functional specifications and traceability matrices
- Experience presenting data-driven analyses based on business benefits to solve highly complex business and technical problems
- Ability to break down complex problems into clear and simple terms
- Ability to systematically consider the implications of problems and solutions in multiple domains at once, and solve problems across all domains
A successful candidate for this position will demonstrate the following attributes and skills:
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable with ambiguity
- Confident, self-aware team player open to receiving and providing, effective feedback
- Able to influence others without having to invoke direct authority
- Exhibits exceptional communication skills and strong work ethic
- Competent in group facilitation
Please no calls, emails or additional contact for inquiry. Our HR team will be in contact with you if we need additional information or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.