Project Management Consultant
- 10400 NE 4th St, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution with over 1,400 consultants in 16 countries. Its global footprint and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow Sia Partners to partner with clients worldwide, guiding their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, Sia Partners applies proprietary innovative software applications and AI in its client solutions.
Sia Partners works with more than 50 blue-chip companies in the U.S. across six main sectors including banking, energy and utilities, insurance, technology, transportation, and healthcare. The firm differentiates itself by applying its innovative Consulting 4.0 approach which combines management consulting skills with AI techniques.
Sia Partners is looking for management consultants in the Puget Sound area with project management experience. Your role will be to lead, manage, and deliver business-critical change initiatives with local clients. Candidates must be capable of exceptional client delivery, have the desire to lead, and have passion for the growth of our firm.
Successful recruits are smart, humble, and driven. They know how to adapt their knowledge, approach and experience to any situation. They have the agility to work with a variety of clients, types of engagements, and work situations. They always work to exceed expectations, and they have a fervent desire to keep learning and growing.
Overview of the position:
- Utilize Project Management frameworks and methods in a variety of roles
- Take on challenging consulting roles in a variety of industries
- Provide exceptional client delivery
- Actively participate as leader in the firm
- Contribute to internal areas such as business development, people development, recruiting, marketing, and more
- Engage in activities dedicated to supporting our culture
Travel: Clients are mostly based in Seattle or on the eastside of Lake Washington. Other US locations include NYC and Jersey City. Limited travel required – If interested in travel and opportunities, one can express interest in travel.
- 2-6 Consulting experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Preference for technology, healthcare, mobile/telecom, financial services and/or retail experience and desire to work on technology projects
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management frameworks
- Experience with Visio, MSProject, SharePoint, and PowerBI desired
- CAPM, PMP and/or Six Sigma certifications a strong plus
A successful candidate for this position will demonstrate the following attributes and skills:
- Desire to lead, promote growth, and develop others
- Motivated by an entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable with ambiguity
- Confident, self-aware team player open to receiving and providing effective feedback
- Able to influence others without having to invoke direct authority
- Exhibits exceptional communication skills and strong work ethic
- Competent in group facilitation
- Familiar with methods and tools for project planning and execution
- Able to develop and evaluate methods to track and report metrics
- Works effectively across disciplines and organizational boundaries to prioritize tasks and gain timely closure on decisions
- Able to develop systems to monitor risks and issues
- Anticipates changing conditions and takes appropriate preventative action
- Proactively inspires others to take action on issues that could inhibit project success
Please no calls, emails or additional contact for inquiry. Our HR team will be in contact with you if we need additional information or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.