Senior Consultant - CIO Advisory, Cyber Security
- Connaught Rd Central, Central, Hong Kong
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,400 employees and revenue exceeding $180m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 23 locations, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants in Singapore, Hong-Kong and Tokyo.
Due to our exceptional growth in Asia, we are looking for a Senior Consultant experienced IT Advisory practices and in Cyber Security to join our team in Hong Kong. As a Senior Consultant, you will help to build our expertise and guarantee the quality of delivery to ensure market-leading practices for our Hong Kong office, taking into account the global nature of our organization and our clients.
Supervised by experienced managers, you will help and work together with relevant stakeholders of our customers (CIOs, CISOs, CSOs, CDOs, etc.) by addressing the following needs:
- Definition, development, and improvement of current IT strategies, Cyber Security policies, and other related processes
- Taking PM roles in different projects such as Cloud migration, Systems and Solutions deployment, Data Lake deployment, and other IT Transformation programs
- Perform cyber risk assessments and provide guidance on mitigation or remediation, as well as providing recommendations and suggesting improvements on security policies and initiatives.
- Analysis, diagnosis and improvement of processes and governance within the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Assistance in the selection of innovative solutions and alternative vendors, including assisting in project planning, roadmap and budget
- Project Management and assistance in the deployment of Cyber security programs and solutions,
- iT cost analysis and identification of savings opportunities
As part of the firm's internal activities, your participation revolves around the following areas:
- The development or strengthening of our offers through training sessions, working groups, internal and external distribution of marketing materials
- Support in the publication activities (sector blogs, articles, insights, etc.)
- Business development by contributing to the definition of needs and participating in commercial activities (development of pitches, responses to RFP, etc.)
- Ideally 3-5 years of experience within IT related projects in Consulting and/or Financial Services
- At least a Bachelor or equivalent degree in Engineering or Management from top universities and business schools. Master degree in Information Systems Management or related is highly advantageous
- Certification in CISA, CISM, CISSP, or other related qualifications highly advantageous.
- Able to work well autonomously as well as in a team. Highly analytical and possess good entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong ability to work with MS PowerPoint and MS Excel is a must. Programming skills are highly appreciated.
- Good knowledge and experience of Agile / DevOps methodologies
- Proficient English (written and oral) is a must. Mandarin and/or Cantonese would be highly appreciated.
This will be the right role for you if:
- You would like to be involved in more challenging projects with leading banks and financial institutions
- You would like to be more client-facing and have autonomy in your role
- You would like to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural and fast-growing team
- You would like to grow your career with a company that is performance drive