Senior Consultant - CIO Advisory
- Connaught Rd Central, Central, Hong Kong
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with over 1,500 employees and revenue exceeding $300m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 29 locations, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants in Hong Kong, Singapore, and Tokyo.
Due to our exceptional growth in Asia, we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our CIO Advisory team in Hong Kong. As a Senior Consultant, you will help to build our expertise and guarantee the quality of delivery to ensure market-leading practices for our Hong Kong office, taking into account the global nature of our organization and our clients.
Supervised by experienced consultants, you will help the CIOs and IT Managers of our customers by addressing the following needs:
- Definition of IT strategy and Digital Transformation roadmap
- Analysis, diagnosis and improvement of processes and governance within the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Process diagnosis and improvement within IT Service Management activities (e.g. incident management)
- Assistance in the deployment of AGILE / DevOps strategies and methodologies
- Assistance in the selection of innovative solutions and alternative vendors
- PMO and change management within global IT transformation programs
- Application Inventory and portfolio optimization
- Cloud strategy and migration projects
- IT cost analysis and identification of savings opportunities
- Experience in Cyber Security projects would be a plus.
As part of the firm's internal activities, your participation revolves around the following areas:
- The development or strengthening of our offers through training sessions, working groups, internal and external distribution of marketing materials
- Support in the publication activities (sector blogs, articles, insights, etc.)
- Business development by contributing to the definition of needs and participating in commercial activities (development of pitches, responses to RFP, etc.)
- Between 3 – 5 years of experience within IT-related projects in Consulting and Financial Services industry.
- At least Bachelor or equivalent degree in Engineering or Management from top universities and/or business school
- Experience on conducting IT independent assessment (e.g. HKMA C-Raf, Swift Security) highly advantageous
- Certifications in CISA, CISM, CISSP, Scrum, Agile, or other related qualifications highly advantageous
- Strong ability to work with MS PowerPoint and MS Excel is a must. Programming skills are highly appreciated.
- Good knowledge and experience of Agile / DevOps methodologies highly desirable
- Able to work well autonomously as well as in a team. Highly analytical and possess good entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in English and Cantonese essential. Knowledge of Mandarin highly advantageous
This will be the right role for you if:
- You would like to be involved in more challenging projects with leading banks and financial institutions
- You would like to be more client-facing and have autonomy in your role
- You would like to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural and fast-growing team
- You would like to grow your career with a company that is performance drive