Sia Partners UK Graduate Scheme 2020
- 90 Bartholomew Cl, London EC1A 7EB, UK
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with over 1,500 employees and annual revenue exceeding $280m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to its success, Sia Partners has shown double-digit growth every year since inception.
Sia Partners is a pioneer of Consulting 4.0, putting us at the forefront of the technology revolution, deploying augmented Consultants capable of leveraging emerging digital technology to enhance and improve their cognitive reasoning, analysis and planning. Supported by Augmented & Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Data Science we empower our clients to make the right decisions at the right time for the right reasons.
With our consultants representing 41 different nationalities, we are a highly diverse team spread across 25 offices in 16 countries. However, using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunities employer, committed to diversity, inclusion and both physical and mental employee well-being. Our diversity and inclusion networks (local and global) contribute to a pipeline of initiatives to enhance employee quality of life and foster a caring environment to work in.
Sia Partners UK plc. is hiring 8 graduate consultants to join a rotation programme across its London practices: Energy & Utilities, Corporate & Investment Banking, Business Transformation and Growth & Innovation. The programme will last 18 months, starting at the end of September 2020 and will be based in Sia Partners’ UK office in St. Paul’s, London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for recent graduates to join one of the fastest growing management consulting firms globally. Sia Partners offers a unique value proposition for talented graduates: the opportunity to dive into the role of a full-time consultant from day one and benefit from early project-based responsibility and client exposure, while working with experienced and diverse practice/service specialists.
Graduate Consultants will get the opportunity to make a lasting impact on the business and our clients. You will benefit from constant mentoring delivered by a Senior Consultant/Manager throughout the duration of the programme and will have regular exposure to practice leads, getting feedback on your performance and guidance in personal and professional development. As with all Sia Partners employees, Graduate Consultants will undergo performance reviews twice per year and receive clear direction on areas for improvement moving towards a promotion.
Furthermore, Sia Partners will offer a vast range of training ranging from face-to-face sessions covering consulting basics to highly specialised online and gamified modules covering specific industry sector and functional topics.
Sia Partners offers several international mobility programmes to its young consultants; participants to the 2020 Graduate Programme will be eligible to join these after the end of 18 months. For further information, please go to: http://sia-partners.com/careers/working-sia-partners.
As a Graduate Consultant embedded in our UK service and sector teams you will:
- Deliver project work based either at Sia Partners’ offices or at client site, working under supervision and guidance from other Sia Partners team members;
- Contribute to the commercial activity of the firm: for example, supporting business proposals and other client material development, performing basic market research to support proposal development;
- Contribute to the development of Sia Partners intellectual property by supporting the publication of articles externally and on the Sia Partners blog;
- Interact with other teams within Sia Partners UK as well as globally to share information, gather credentials, research and expand your professional and personal network.
You can expect…
- A diverse and supportive atmosphere, where innovation and initiative are encouraged;
- A commitment to diversity, inclusion and employee wellbeing;
- Opportunities to flex your intellectual and creative muscles;
- Welcoming, friendly and professional colleagues;
- A personal development plan with clear goals for advancement;
- A meritocratic approach to promotion that rewards those who exceed expectations;
- A competitive salary, in line with the market and your peers.
- Flexible working arrangements;
- A performance-related bonus;
- Health, life, dental and travel insurance;
- An employer-matched contribution pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays.
We are looking for Graduates characterised by the following:
- Graduated in 2019 or are due to graduate in Summer 2020.
- Curious and creative thinkers with a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Team players with the ability to deliver work independently, while under supervision;
- Proactive self-starter with the drive to learn and improve through on-the-job experiences;
- Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative;
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Fluent or native in English – fluency in other languages is an advantage;
- The right to work in the UK;
- To be on course for, or have achieved at least a 2:1 degree in any discipline (Undergraduate or Masters);
- Equivalent degrees will be considered from top-tier foreign educational institutions;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
Apply within page with CV and Cover Letter.
Applications accepted until 17:00 (GMT +0) on December 6th, 2019
Phone interviews during the second week of December, final Assessment Centre in January 2020.