Senior Consultant – Software Development in Financial Services
- Rector St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,550 + consultants spread out across 25 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within numerous industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in New York, Charlotte, Houston, Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston and Baltimore.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
- Participating in client projects with leading financial institutions and banks, for their operational strategy management, data analytics, data migration, change and transformation projects.
- Ability to work and communicate internal and external client stakeholders.
- Ability to code C#/.NET or Java, map out and document processes and procedures.
- Identify opportunities and develop proof of concepts.
- Be an active team member and provide support to Managers for the successful execution of client projects.
- Performing industry research to identify opportunities for growth within existing businesses or expansion into new areas
- Research, identify and develop new opportunities/initiatives for growth within working groups and actively contribute to business development initiatives within existing business or expansion into new areas.
- Work closely with our international offices and leverage our global and diverse network to take part in cross-selling initiatives Share consulting best practices with the team and conduct/receive business trainings
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Programming: Experience with OO programming, front-end development, C#/.NET, Java.
- Data Visualization Software: Experience with PowerBi or Tableau
- Experience with Data Science/Machine Learning.
- Familiarity with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools (BluePrism, UIPath) is a plus.
- Familiarity with Business Process Management (BPM) tools (Pega, Appian) is a plus.
- Ability to communicate and understand data, and IT frameworks in Financial Services
- Advanced knowledge in excel (Macros, Pivot tables, V-look Ups).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and take full ownership and responsibility.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.