Insurance Practice Lead
- Connaught Pl, Central, Hong Kong
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,400 employees and revenue exceeding $180m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 23 locations, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants for the team.
Insurance Practice Lead
As a Practice Lead, you will assume responsibility for, although not limited to, the following activities:
- Lead the Insurance team and deliver project work across a range of clients based either from our office in Hong Kong or at client site
- Play a key role in business development
- Driving growth and improving revenue
- Produce proposals and other client material
- Mentor and contribute to the career development of team members
- Working closely with other Sia Partners’ offices and leverage our global network to take part in cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Track the latest developments, news and activities across the financial services industry and contribute to the development of the Sia Partners brand in Asia (publication of articles, blogs, networking, event speaker).
As part of a diverse and motivated team, you will be involved in a wide spectrum of projects with our clients, covering topics such as:
- Business improvement, change management, business processes study, mapping & reengineering, performance management design & implementation, benchmarks & analysis
- Regulatory/Operational risk/Digital transformation
- Innovation: discovery and validation of emerging business opportunities.
- Project management: management of business projects with both internal stakeholders and third parties, able to manage complex client projects.
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in consulting, a big 4 background would be ideal.
- Solid knowledge in Insurance process and products; ideally across general, healthcare and life.
- Strong project management experience
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders
- Strong planning and organizing skill
- Strong communication skill
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong entrepreneurial drive: thrives on growth challenges with regard to client development and business development