Consultan Data Analytics in Financial Services
- 40 Rector St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,500 + consultants spread out across 25 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within twelve industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in New York, Charlotte, Houston, Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Baltimore and Toronto and Montreal, Canada.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
Sia Partners is looking for a Consultant/Senior Consultant to join our NYC based Financial Services Practice. Project topics include Digital Transformation, RPA, Data/Analytics, and AI/ML. The candidate ideally has experience with RPA and data modeling.
This individual must have 0-3 years of experience with strong technical skills, particularly VBA, Python, and R. Preferably the candidate will have experience with Data Analytics, Data Science and RPA.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Engineering or Science.
- Programming: Experience with Python, VBA, SQL, R
- Data Visualization Software: Experience with PowerBi or Tableau
- Experience with Data Science/Machine Learning
- Familiarity with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools (BluePrism, UIPath) is a plus
- Familiarity with Business Process Management (BPM) tools (Pega, Appian) is a plus
- Ability to communicate and understand data, and IT frameworks in Financial Services
- Advanced knowledge in excel (Macros, Pivot tables, V-look Ups)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and take full ownership and responsibility
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Please no calls, emails or additional contact for inquiry. Our HR team will be in contact with you if we need additional information or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you.