Senior Consultant in Financial Services (Risk & Regulatory)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,400 employees and revenue exceeding $280m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in 25 locations, including London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence, Change Management, Smart Automation and Data Science.
After several years of significant growth in Asia, we are continuing to expand our business and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants in Singapore, Hong-Kong and Tokyo.
We are currently looking for a Senior Consultant with Financial Services background, having worked preferably within banking & financial services sectors. Our projects are geared around delivering Risk and Regulatory across domains.
Senior Consultant, Hong Kong (Risk & Regulatory)
Due to our growth in Asia, we are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Risk & Regulatory team in Hong Kong. As a Senior Consultant, you will help to build our expertise and guarantee the quality of delivery to ensure market-leading practices for our Hong Kong office, taking into account the global nature of our organisation and our clients.
- Participate in projects with leading banks and Financial Institutions
- Conduct regulatory compliance review, internal control review, policies and procedures, risk and compliance advisory and other independent assessments as per the regulatory requirements
- Be hands on and contribute to the successful execution of client projects.
- Assist in the development of new intellectual property including leading-edge research on white papers, supporting the development of marketing materials, and assist in publishing articles
- Work closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part in cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
More experienced candidates will have these additional responsibilities:
- Independently drive the success of a work stream by directing activities, ensuring high quality deliverables, and timely submissions
- Managing a team of consultants by defining meaningful work packages, managing activities, and close mentorship
- Participate in business development activities including content development, proposal preparation, and sales presentations
- Share consulting best practices with the team
Specific areas of expertise:
Ideally, you would have project experience in one or more of these areas:
- Regulatory compliance review
- Independent assessment on E-banking, Technology risk management, and BCP
- Risk & Compliance advisory
- Risk management on market, credit and operational
- Information security risk management
- Understanding of regulatory requirements, such as Basel II/III/IV, HKMA and SFC rules, AML, GDPR, Data privacy, RegTech etc.
- University graduate or above in accounting, business, information technology or related disciplines.
- 3 to 6 years' relevant experience in risk and regulatory compliance within a reputable consulting firm. Banking candidates are welcome
- Familiar with HKMA and/or SFC regulations
- Holder of professional qualifications such as CPA, CFA, FRM, CAMS, CISA, CISSP, CIA and/or other related qualification is an advantage.
- Good project management and stakeholder management skills
- Strong interpersonal, logical and analytical skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and team leadership skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage.
In addition to the strong consulting skills and business knowledge that our clients value, the ideal candidate must possess an entrepreneurial mind-set with both a drive and willingness to be involved in all areas of a growing business.