- Bartholomew Cl, London EC1A, UK
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,500 employees and annual revenue exceeding $280m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to it's success, Sia Partners has been ranked in the top 25 Vault Consulting Europe list and has shown double-digit growth every year since inception.
With our consultants representing 41 different nationalities, we are a highly diverse team spread across 25 offices in 16 countries. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
As a Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for…
- Administering the time and expenses system;
- Assisting with the production of month-end sales invoices;
- Assisting with day-to-day queries;
- Assisting with every day finance functions such as processing purchase ledger invoices into the accounting system (Xero);
- Liaising with Project Managers/Directors to obtain purchase orders;
- Production of weekly CRM sales reports for forecasting;
- Producing month-end management reports for UK CEO and global HQ in France;
- Produce quarterly reports for global HQ;
- Ad hoc reporting as required;
- Annual budgets and bi-annual reforecasts.
You can expect…
- A diverse and supportive atmosphere, where innovation and initiative are encouraged;
- Opportunities to flex your intellectual and creative muscles;
- Welcoming, friendly and professional colleagues;
- A competitive salary, in line with the market and your peers.
- Health, life, dental and travel insurance;
- An employer-matched contribution pension scheme;
- 25 days holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- 1-2 years of Finance Assistant or bookkeeping experience;
- Financial reporting experience;
- Experience of an accounting system- ideally Xero or Sage, but the product is not important;
- Attention to detail, while working at speed;
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills and take on expanded responsibilities when appropriate;
- High level of communication (written and verbal), ideally with experience of communicating with C-Level execs;
- French skills would be nice to have.
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Minimum 3 A-Levels (or equivalent).