COO for Sia Partners US
- 40 Rector St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,550 + consultants spread out across 25 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within numerous industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in New York, Charlotte, Houston, Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston and Baltimore.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
Based in NY, the COO is responsible for enhancing Sia Partners business across the US by supporting the Partners and wider practice.
Manage Administration Function Across multi location practice in the US. Includes:
- Payroll, 401(k), benefits, employment contracts,
- Facilitate Core Processes (performance reviews, compensation, promotions)
- Run RFP processes to choose best HR / Admin solutions at effective cost
- Recruiting (ad hoc, manage network, campus recruiting, intern program)
- Accounting / Finance
- Group reporting, Metrics / Performance Indicators
- Financial Reporting, including by areas (practices, offices etc.)
- Advertising – spread branding
- Contracting (support drafting, execution and maintenance of MSAs, SOWs)
- Manage insurance coverage - levels, types & cost
- Manage space
- Facilitate management of staffing and utilization schedule
Manage IT Infrastructure
- Existing Systems -Time Reporting & revenues (Alibeez), Expense reporting (Cleemy)
- Implement new systems
- Laptop deployment
- Shared / Google drives
Lead integration for COO areas of acquired companies
- Including - Facilitate tracking and controlling earn out amounts / incentives
- Help with due diligence on target companies
With the US Partners and wider practice professionals:
- Manage marketing campaigns, contact lists, keep capability brochures up to date
- Facilitate management of training program
- Set processes to maintain up to date profiles, capabilities and credentials
- Assist in publishing IP faster
Required Attributes / Experience
- Worked in a recognized consulting firm in a similar role
- Has managed HR and Finance functions
- 15 years of progressive management responsibility, University graduate, certification preferred
- Able to get things done and be respected by the Partners in the practice
- Have the requisite skills to significantly advance Sia’s practice through scaling up
- Manage the team across locations in a cost effective manner
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.