- 222 S Riverside Plaza, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,550 + consultants spread out across 25 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within numerous industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in New York, Charlotte, Houston, Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston and Baltimore.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
Sia Partners is seeking talented and enthusiastic Junior Consultants to join the Chicago team.
Junior Consultants should be comfortable playing a major role in the delivery of work products including day-to-day interaction with the client and leading client meetings. Responsibilities will include managing the execution of individual project work streams, conducting research, and developing deliverables and providing insights. This position enables and fosters the application of problem-solving and critical thinking skills to a variety of challenges that our client’s face. The role provides opportunities for exposure to senior client leadership across multiple industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others.
At Sia Partners, we expect our Junior Consultants to make an immediate impact, and we support your career growth through on-the-job training, mentoring, and our internal working groups. New hires have the opportunity to quickly develop into leaders in our entrepreneurial environment through working on challenging engagements, internal initiatives and working groups as well as business development efforts.
- Structure and conduct preliminary analysis and research
- Summarize and present findings to project managers and clients
- Collaborate with engagement team to deliver high-quality work products
- Apply strategic and critical thinking to develop recommendations that address client challenges
- Support business development and proposal efforts
- Undergraduate and/or advanced University degree (MBA, JD, PhD or equivalent)
- 0 – 1 years of internship experience in; Consulting, Oil and Gas, Energy, Healthcare, Pharma, Financial Services, or other relevant internship/work experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to challenging and frequently changing environments, while working on challenging topics across multiple business areas under tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Proven experience working in a team environment
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite expertise (Word, Excel, PowerPoint required; Project, Visio and Access preferred)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Coding and/or technical experience with various coding languages (SQL, Python, R, HTML, Java Script etc.) and software/tools (Data Visualization – Power BI / Tableau/R-Shiny; Robotic Process Automation “RPA” – Pega/Automation Anywhere; etc.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position is for only entry level candidates that have graduated from College/University and/or Masters/MBA program in Dec. 2019 - May 2020 graduation date. The expected start dates are Jan 2020 or June 2020.