Credit Risk & Regulatory Reporting Manager - Counterparty Credit
- 40 Rector St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,550 + consultants spread out across 25 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within numerous industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in New York, Charlotte, Houston, Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston and Baltimore.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
- Provide solutions for complex credit risk problems, capital issues and regulatory mandates including but not limited to credit origination and approval, portfolio management, rating systems, Basel, CCAR Banking Book, Dodd–Frank, and SCCL.
- Data Analysis familiarity: Review customer’s key attributes, products, and transactions (Derivatives, Loans, Leases etc.) to ensure accurate coding, interpretations against 3rd party legal documents etc.
- Closely communicate with front office account officers/stakeholders and subsidiaries’ representatives.
- Research and identify ultimate parent companies based on the criteria of Single Counterparty Credit Limit (SCCL) regulations by using the third party vendor tools, support other senior staff and work together to establish the corporate structure by communicating with account officers.
- Periodically review and maintain the corporate structure, and update the corporate structure if required.
- Perform manual financial data adjustments in the regulatory reporting applications to ensure data accuracy and consistency.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly review process and ad-hoc tasks related to evolving regulatory reporting requirement.
- 5-10 years in financial institutions a REQUIRED; Banking experience preferred.
- Counterparty credit / Credit Analysis experience REQUIRED
- Knowledge of CCAR, Dodd-Frank, Basel Capital Rule, SCCL REQUIRED
- Operations experience preferred, i.e. loan operations, back office, and/or middle office.
- Familiarity with bank's internal control concepts preferred.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance a plus.
- Strong work ethic with high motivation and professional attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and documentation skills.
- Knowledge of SQL and work experience.
- Quick learner, team player and problem solver.
- Strong Microsoft software Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Knowledge of VBA a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.