Senior Credit Consulting Manager
- 40 Rector St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,550 + consultants spread out across 25 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within numerous industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in New York, Charlotte, Houston, Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston and Baltimore.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
Sia Partners in NYC is currently searching for a Senior Credit Consulting Manager to join the team. This talent will be responsible for advising our clients on a wide range of credit processes and risk analysis.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review and assess an organization’s Credit Risk to evaluate whether overall risk objectives are being met
- Assess and test the clients Credit Risk reporting framework by using various tools, models and processes available
- Review and assess the financial models the clients’ use to determine the credit exposure
- Evaluate and provide recommendations on the appropriate credit review processes and procedures
- Review and assess due diligence, underwriting and closing documents
- Review, critique and enhance policies and procedures
- Identify risk mitigation opportunities
- Able to conduct loan and credit reviews
- Advise on performance and portfolio measurement tools, stress testing tools and risk governance
- Strong knowledge of; Credit Risk Analysis, Rules and Regulations, Risk Weighted Assets (RWA), NAV calculations, Counterparty credit risk, Federal Reserve Board SCCL Rules, Basel implementation and design, IFRS, CECL, CCAR, FR Y – 14 & M, and Stress testing
- Undergraduate and/or advanced University degree (MBA, JD, PhD or equivalent)
- 8 -10 years of prior professional experience including some in management consulting and financial services
- Ability to manage client relationships and networks, present to senior audiences, and work day-to-day with senior and mid-level clients
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities/projects while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Leadership experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.