- 40 Rector St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,550 + consultants spread out across 25 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within numerous industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in New York, Charlotte, Houston, Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston and Baltimore.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
The Accountant will be responsible for supporting the accounting/finance team with day-to-day responsibilities, quarter-end close of the financial statements, and analytical reporting. This individual will have an opportunity to learn and grow within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Work directly with US Controller, Global Finance team and CEO US to prepare quarterly financial statements and reporting
- Use QuickBooks to perform accounting functions (A/P, A/R, etc.)
- Perform month and quarter end account reconciliations
- Monthly invoicing for 50+ clients and time tracking for 300+ consultants using management software (AlibeeZ)
- Employee expense tracking, reporting, and processing
- Participating in process improvements and one-off special projects as needed
- Available to provide assistance throughout the accounting organization as needed
- BA/BS in Accounting
- 1-2 years in Public Accounting
Requirements and General Skills:
- Strong analytical skills and reconciliation experience
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from Manager to meet objectives
- Willingness to take initiative and follow through on projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and GSuite (Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Drive, etc.)
- Experience using accounting software (QuickBooks a plus)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.