Manager - Consulting Services
- 10400 NE 4th St, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Sia Partners is a next generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution with over 1,400 consultants in 16 countries. Its global footprint and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow Sia Partners to partner with clients worldwide, guiding their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, Sia Partners applies proprietary innovative software applications and AI in its client solutions.
Sia Partners works with more than 50 blue-chip companies in the U.S. across six main sectors including banking, energy and utilities, insurance, technology, transportation, and healthcare. The firm differentiates itself by applying its innovative Consulting 4.0 approach which combines management consulting skills with AI techniques.
Sia Partners, is seeking talented and enthusiastic Managers to join the Seattle office. Managers will be responsible for creating and building work products and services that differentiate the Sia Partners brand from our competitors. In addition to building and managing engagement teams, the Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients and fostering a collaborative work environment between the client and the engagement team.
The Manager should be able to leverage existing knowledge and experience to refine and enhance the client experience and deliverables. In addition to client delivery efforts, Managers are expected to drive sales efforts and lead internal corporate initiatives. The role provides opportunities for exposure to senior client leadership at investment banks, retail banks, insurance companies, fund administrators, hedge funds and other financial services institutions.
At Sia Partners, we expect our Managers to make an immediate impact, and we support your career growth through on-the-job training, thought leadership activities, and by sponsoring industry networking events. Managers will take on exciting management opportunities, and quickly develop the business at Sia Partners in our entrepreneurial environment through working on challenging engagements, internal initiatives and committees as well as business development efforts.
- Undergraduate and/or advanced degree (MBA, JD, PhD or equivalent)
- 8 -10 years of prior professional experience as a leader in management consulting, or other relevant work setting with an emphasis on strategic thinking
- Ability to manage client relationships and networks, present to senior audiences, and work day-to-day with senior and mid-level clients
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Extensive leadership experience
- Prior Consulting Experience required
- Prior experience with Business Development / Sales
- Coding and/or technical experience with various coding languages (SQL, Python, R, HTML, Java Script etc.) and software/tools (Data Visualization – Power BI / Tableau/R-shiny; Robotic Process Automation (RPA – Pega/Automation Anywhere)
- Data Analytics experience
- Relevant Professional Certifications
- Lead major projects and manages relationships with flagship and key accounts
- Summarize and presents findings to project managers and clients
- Collaborate with engagement team to deliver high-quality work products
- Apply strategic and critical thinking to develop recommendations that address client challenges
- Lead business development and proposal efforts
- Manage team of resources to ensure deliverables are provided on time
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior resources
Please no calls, emails or additional contact for inquiry. Our HR team will be in contact with you if we need additional information or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.