Human Resource Senior Generalist Role (US) - (6 Month Contractor)
- 40 Rector St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,400 + consultants spread out across 25 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within twelve industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in New York, Charlotte, Houston, Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Baltimore and Toronto and Montreal, Canada.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
Parental Leave Coverage for Human Resource Senior Generalist Role (US) - (6 Month Contractor) – Reporting directly to the CEO of the US
Sia Partners US, Inc. is currently in search of a temporary replacement for their Director of Human Resources & Administration while on leave. We would like the candidate to start immediately and expect to have the role open for at a minimum of 6 months.
Listed below are the key areas that the person in this role will be responsible for while on this assignment:
- General Human Resources - Assist in creating of policies, processes for performance management, organizational development, employee recognition, the annual review process. Knowledge of ADP TotalSource Payroll.
- Employee Relations - Provide guidance and coaching to resolve and /or avoid conflict resolution.
- Immigration - Consult with legal counsel on Visa processing and hiring of international candidates.
- Employee Benefits - Administer and maintain employee benefits programs including 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, Transit and Flexible Spending, and Gradifi.
- Vendor / Client Relations - Create SOWs, client contracts, and maintaining various vendor management platforms. (IQN Bartech, Beeline, Pontoon, Fieldglass, Vendorpass).
- General Administrative – Strong attention to detail, ability to multi task, superior communication and interpersonal skills, ability to keep confidential information, tech savvy, must be proficient in MS Office application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Ad hoc reports or requests from the CEO or Senior Management
- Sia Partners events
- Real Estate
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Office administration – phone, IT company, business insurance etc.
The position oversees or Manages the following roles:
- HR / Office Manager: New Hire orientation, general admin and office related questions
- HR Generalist: ADP TotalSource components are presented, described and reviewed (Payroll, Benefits, Life Insurance, etc.)
- HR Administrative Assistant: New Hire / onboarding process for FTE and 1099 contractors
- Talent Acquisitions Specialist – Negotiates new employment details, understands work authorization in the US, manages the Smartrecruiter platform and handles all open requisitions for the US
- Marketing and Recruitment Specialist – Responsible for all conference setups, marketing materials, SWAG and assists with Talent acquisition as needed. Upkeep of international employee contact database.
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of Human Resources experience.
- Preferably from a management consulting or financial services background but not mandatory.
- A minimum of Bachelor degree
- PHR or SPHR preferred not required
Compensation will be determined based on experience. Please be sure to include your salary requirements in your cover letter or body of your email. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please no phone calls.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Please no calls, emails or additional contact for inquiry. Our HR team will be in contact with you if we need additional information or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you.