Consultant/Senior Consultant in CFO advisory
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,400 employees and revenue exceeding $230m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
We have a global reach with integrated teams based in London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Change Management, Operational Strategy and Business Transformation.
Due to our growth in Asia, we are continuing the expansion of our business in Asia and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently looking for an experienced management consultant with a background working on client projects in a CFO Advisory practice.
- Participating in projects with leading financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies, across multiple industries, helping our clients to develop the Finance Function of the Future.
- Be an active team member and provide support to managers and key stakeholders for the successful execution of client projects.
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Prepare material to support business development initiatives
Specific areas of expertise:
Ideally, you would have experience in projects in one or more of these areas:
- Improving Finance Operations: Accounting/Finance projects and change management / transformation within the finance department (e.g. implementing finance shared services, internal controls, quality close and integrated reporting or finance process efficiency)
- Digitalizing the Finance Function, e.g. leading transformation projects with robotic process automation, finance advanced analytics, ERP or Finance blockchain
- Ideally 2 – 7 years of experience and capabilities in business analysis
- At least a Bachelor or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Engineering or Science.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and client face-off.
- Ability to work independently and take full ownership and responsibility.
- Project Management skills for Senior Consultants
- Strong documentation skills using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience in the management consulting industry is preferred.
- Ideally able to converse in Cantonese / Mandarin.