Manager - Financial Services
- 100 International Drive, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,400 + consultants spread out across 25 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within twelve industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in New York, Charlotte, Houston, Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Baltimore and Toronto and Montreal, Canada.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
- Sia Partners financial services team, is seeking talented and enthusiastic Managers to join the Baltimore, Maryland office.
Managers will be responsible for creating and building work products and services that differentiate the Sia Partners brand from our competitors. In addition to managing engagement teams, the Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients and fostering a collaborative work environment between the client and the engagement team. The Manager should be able to leverage existing knowledge and experience to refine and enhance the client experience and deliverables. In addition to client delivery efforts, Managers are expected to drive sales efforts and lead internal corporate initiatives. The role provides opportunities for exposure to senior client leadership at investment banks, retail banks, insurance companies, fund administrators, hedge funds and other financial services institutions.
At Sia Partners, we expect our Managers to make an immediate impact, and we support your career growth through on-the-job training, thought leadership activities, and by sponsoring industry networking events. Managers will take on exciting management opportunities, and quickly develop the business at Sia Partners in our entrepreneurial environment through working on challenging engagements, internal initiatives and committees as well as business development efforts.
- Undergraduate and/or advanced degree (MBA, JD, PhD or equivalent) from a top university
- 8 -10 years of prior professional experience as a leader in management consulting, financial services, or other relevant work setting with an emphasis on strategic thinking
- Extensive knowledge of the financial services industry with deep knowledge in a specific domain
- Ability to manage client relationships and networks, present to senior audiences, and work day-to-day with senior and mid-level clients
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Extensive leadership experience
- Project Management Certification and/or demonstrated ability to lead Change Management projects in a regulatory environment
- Ability to lead cross-functional collaboration sessions and facilitate client workshops
- Experience integrating RPA (Robotic Process Automation), Artificual Intelligence, and/or Machine Learning solutions
- Lead major projects and manages relationships with flagship and key accounts
- Summarize and presents findings to project managers and clients
- Collaborate with engagement team to deliver high-quality work products
- Apply strategic and critical thinking to develop recommendations that address client challenges
- Lead business development and proposal efforts
- Manage team of resources to ensure deliverables are provided on time
- Provide guidance and mentoring to junior resources
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Please no calls, emails or additional contact for inquiry. Our HR team will be in contact with you if we need additional information or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you.