Office Manager (Part-Time)
- Bartholomew Cl, London EC1A, UK
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,500 employees and annual revenue exceeding $280m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to it's success, Sia Partners has been ranked in the top 25 Vault Consulting Europe list and has shown double-digit growth every year since inception.
With our consultants representing 41 different nationalities, we are a highly diverse team spread across 25 offices in 16 countries. Using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
This role presents a great opportunity for an experienced Office Manager who is looking for a part- time job-sharing position for two days per week. This is a key role to be ‘front of house’ and represent the company brand to its employees, clients and suppliers.
The company is looking for someone who is high energy and is looking to gain some hands-on experience in a fast-paced role. The ideal candidate is someone who will work closely with the current Office Manager to ensure that the infrastructure of the company work, and everyone connected to it receives a hugely positive experience.
The purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive support to a growing team on a range of administrative tasks for the London office of Sia Partners.
- Manage the UK office, being front-of-house and the face of Sia Partners UK for clients and visitors as well as managing contracts and relationships with all office suppliers;
- Manage office supplies of food, stationery and other equipment;
- Manage new employee inductions;
- Assist with recruitment coordination tasks;
- Provide administrative assistance to UK Consultants, Directors and CEOs;
- Manage ad-hoc office and offsite projects & events;
- Provide 1st line IT support.
You can expect…
- A diverse and supportive atmosphere, where innovation and initiative are encouraged;
- Opportunities to flex your intellectual and creative muscles;
- Welcoming, friendly and professional colleagues;
- A competitive salary, in line with the market and your peers;
- Additional benefits to be discussed.
- 25 days holiday per year (pro rata), plus Bank Holidays (where applicable).
- Highly professional, confident personality with excellent work ethic;
- Professional appearance;
- Must be punctual with excellent time-keeping and organisational skills;
- An ability to protect reputation and integrity of others through strict confidentiality;
- An ability to take charge and solve problems independently;
- Someone who welcomes variety in their role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite applications: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Fluency in English is essential (oral and written).