Senior Consultant in Insurance
- Raffles Place, Singapore
Sia Partners is a specialist management consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,400 employees and revenue exceeding $280m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients which include a wide range of multinational companies.
In the Financial Services sector, we have a global reach with integrated teams based in London, Paris, New York, Montreal, Dubai, Hong-Kong, Tokyo and Singapore. The specialist services we offer include Change Management, Operational Strategy and Business Transformation.
We are continuing the expansion of our business in Asia and are looking for talented and self-motivated Consultants.
We are currently looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Insurance department, to lead client projects in the sector.
Senior Consultant in Insurance
As a Senior Consultant, you will help to build our expertise and guarantee the quality of delivery to ensure market-leading practices for our Singapore office, taking into account the global nature of our organisation and our clients.
This will involve:
- Participation in projects with leading businesses in the insurance sectors.
- Being hands on and contributing to the successful execution of clients projects.
- Ensuring hands on approach to growing the office with emphasis on high standard client delivery, content development and business development
- Working closely with our other offices and leverage our global network to take part to cross-selling initiatives and widely share our knowledge
- Sharing consulting best practices with the team.
- Taking part to the recruitment process of future Consultants
- Ideally, you would have been involved in Consulting projects in business improvement, change management, business processes study, mapping & reengineering, performance management design & implementation, benchmarks & analysis
- Project management: management of business projects with both internal stakeholders and third parties
- Possess the ability to work on projects independently, accelerate projects delivery and mitigate, deter and escalate risks and issues efficiently.
- At least a Bachelor or equivalent in Economic, Business or Finance.
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in the management consulting industry and/or Financial Services is preferred
- Experience in delivering change to a top tier insurance company, banking experience is a plus
- Strong entrepreneurial drive: thrives on growth challenges with regard to client development and business development
- Good understanding of insurance products, processes and technologies (i.e. insurtech/fintech
This will be the right role for you if;
- You would like to be involved in more challenging projects with leading banks and financial institutions.
- You would like to be more client-facing and have autonomy in your role.
- You would like to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural and fast growing team.
- You would like to grow your career with a company that is performance driven.