Senior Consultant Industry Experience
- Avenue Jaspar Henri, Bruxelles, Belgium
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,500 employees and annual revenue exceeding $280m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to it's success, Sia Partners has been ranked in the top 25 Vault Consulting Europe list and has shown double-digit growth every year since inception.
With our consultants representing 41 different nationalities, we are a highly diverse team spread across 25 offices in 16 countries. However, using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
Sia Partners is looking for bright and dynamic Senior consultants committed to building relationships and delivering results. We are interested in people with good track records during their education and with relevant job experience in following industries for several customers: Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Retail, Transportation, Logistics or Government. We believe in people we hire, so we encourage you to take up responsibility as fast as possible. Your personal growth is our goal.
You will be involved in different projects and you will mainly work on the following topics: strategic positioning, new business orientations, organisational redesign, business reengineering, operational excellence...
You will get the opportunity to actively contribute to Sia Partners’ internal activities:
- Development and reinforcement of our offer, by understanding and interpreting innovation and challenges in on or more of these sectors
- Business development, by contributing to need definition and participating in our commercial initiatives
- Master degree in applied economics/engineering/computer science/statistics/econometrics
- 3 to 6 years’ experience within a consultancy firm
- Knowledge of one or more of the mentioned sectors and lean certification
- Outstanding team player and good communication skills
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Language skills: French, Dutch and English