Senior Consultant in Data science
- Avenue Jaspar Henri, Bruxelles, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest, Belgium
Sia Partners is a specialist Management Consulting firm which was initially established in Paris, France in 1999 and has grown into a global firm with approximately 1,500 employees and annual revenue exceeding $280m. Our culture is strongly orientated towards high-quality expertise and delivering excellent results and outcomes for our clients, which include a wide range of multinational companies. Testament to it's success, Sia Partners has been ranked in the top 25 Vault Consulting Europe list and has shown double-digit growth every year since inception.
With our consultants representing 41 different nationalities, we are a highly diverse team spread across 25 offices in 16 countries. However, using innovative technologies such as our own in-house apps, social networks, and digital tools, we provide a truly integrated global service.
As a Senior business consultant in Data Science, you will be involved in transformation projects at our clients. You will execute project assignments in modelling and digital transformation (business/IT analysis and partial coding) environments with a good deal of business perspectives:
- Machine learning et statistics: developing predictive models of decision making (supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms, econometrics, forecasting, quantitative diagnosis,...)
- Operational research : assistance in the design and implementation of constraint optimization solutions and simulation models
- Big Data : Algorithmic knowledge for large and unstructured data processing
You will get the opportunity to actively contribute to Sia Partners’ internal activities:
- Development and reinforcement of our offer, by understanding and interpreting data science innovation and challenges
- Business development, by contributing to need definition and participating in our commercial initiatives
As fast as possible, you will take up team leadership roles.
Equipped with the entrepreneurial fibre, you are ready to take the challenge in a fast growing company.
- University Master Civil Engineer (applied mathematics, IT or similar)
- 2 to 6 years’ experience as a consultant
- Outstanding team player and good communication skills
- Strong interest in Data science and related sectors such as Energy and Finance
- Analytical mind, exploring options and able to synthesize into conclusions
- Autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Trilingual: French, Dutch and English
- Prepared to participate in temporary assignments abroad