Senior Consultant - Data Analyst - Financial Services - Must Have Python expertise
- 101 International Drive, Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,400 + consultants spread out across 25 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within twelve industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in New York, Charlotte, Houston, Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Baltimore and Toronto and Montreal, Canada.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
Sia Partners Financial Services in seeking a Senior Consultant Data Analyst to join our Baltimore, Maryland based Practice. This individual must have 4-6 years of experience with advance Python experience and strong technical skills. Project topics include Automation and Implementation of systems, Digital Transformation, RPA, Data/Analytics, and AI/ML.
- Undergraduate and/or advance degree from a top academic program
- 4-6 years of consulting, financial services, or other relevant work experience with an emphasis on strategic and critical thinking
- Must have advanced in Python. Any other coding languages are nice to have but not a must.
- Results oriented with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a team environment
- Financial services industry knowledge and strong grasp of business/financial acumen
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite expertise (Word, Excel, PowerPoint required; Project, Visio and Access preferred)
- R, Java or SAS for data analytics
- Power BI, Tableau, dashboarding or data visualization for reporting
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation): UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere or Pega
- Workflow: Pega, Appian or Bizagi
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Please no calls, emails or additional contact for inquiry. Our HR team will be in contact with you if we need additional information or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you.