Senior Consultant - Financial Services
- 100 International Drive, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA
Sia Partners is a leading global strategic and operational management consultancy and a pioneer of Consulting 4.0 with over 1,400 + consultants spread out across 25 offices globally. Sia Partners operates within twelve industry sectors, including: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Healthcare, Government, Manufacturing and Telecommunications & Media, among others. Our innovative approach has led us to welcome disruption through AI and invest deeper into our Data Science field and automation capabilities. Sia Partners US is the coordinating entity for the Americas engaged primarily by major Financial Services, Technology and Energy clients operating in New York, Charlotte, Houston, Seattle, Denver, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Baltimore and Toronto and Montreal, Canada.
Sia Partners champions high-quality customized client service through its experienced consultants and subject matter experts playing hands-on roles. Our range of services in North America includes project management and business analysis specializing in long-term Strategic and short-term Tactical Advisory Services, Automation through RPA & AI, Regulatory & Compliance, Energy, Finance, Accounting, Operational & Market Risk Management and Governance & Control Environments.
Sia Partners financial services team, is seeking talented and enthusiastic Senior Consultants to join the Baltimore, Maryland office.
Senior Consultants should be comfortable playing a major role in the delivery of work products including day-to-day interaction with the client and leading client meetings. Responsibilities will include managing the execution of individual project work streams, conducting research, and developing deliverables and providing insights. This position enables and fosters the application of problem-solving and critical thinking skills to a variety of challenges that our clients face. The role provides opportunities for exposure to senior client leadership at investment banks, retail banks, insurance companies, fund administrators, hedge funds and other financial services institutions.
At Sia Partners, we expect our Senior Consultants to make an immediate impact, and we support your career growth through on-the-job training, mentoring, and our internal working groups. New hires have the opportunity to quickly develop into leaders in our entrepreneurial company environment through working on challenging engagements, internal initiatives and working groups as well as business development efforts.
- Undergraduate and/or advance degree from a top academic program
- 4-6 years of consulting, financial services, or other relevant work experience with an emphasis on strategic and critical thinking
- Results oriented with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a team environment
- Financial services industry knowledge and strong grasp of business/financial acumen
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite expertise (Word, Excel, PowerPoint required; Project, Visio and Access preferred)
- Project Management Certification and/or demonstrated ability to lead Change Management projects in a regulatory environment
- Ability to lead cross-functional collaboration sessions and facilitate client workshops
- Experience integrating RPA (Robotic Process Automation), Artificual Intelligence, and/or Machine Learning solutions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. At Sia Partners, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Please no calls, emails or additional contact for inquiry. Our HR team will be in contact with you if we need additional information or wish to schedule a phone or personal interview with you.