- Airport Road, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our team in the Middle East is expanding, with exciting new projects currently on-going and on the horizon. As such, Sia Partners is looking to fill a “Senior Consultant” position in the UAE (Abu Dhabi and/or Dubai), where the applying candidate will be part of a project delivery team for a variety of clients ranging from Government, Oil and Gas, Energy, Retail, Logistics and others.
As a full time Senior Consultant at Sia Partners, you will work closely with your teammates in delivering the project plan and client requirements, in addition to supporting in the management of project tasks.
Outside of project responsibilities, you will participate in internal activities for Sia Partners, alongside your Middle East colleagues, particularly in sharing your knowledge internally and externally. As well as actively support in business development activities, and in supporting the sector and practice champions.
- +5 years of consulting background in any of the following practices:
- Strategy and performance management
- Human capital/HR management
- Change management
- Multi-sector exposure (with emphasis on government, utilities, oil and gas sector companies preferred)
- GCC knowledge and experience is a plus
- Strong academic background (e.g. Business, Engineering, Economics)
- Master degree is a plus, MBA candidates preferred
- Fluent in English (written and oral), Arabic is optional but preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt rapidly, and work on a range of different business areas within a challenging environment and tight deadlines
- Strong business development capabilities
- Existing UAE residency is required, must not have restrictions to travel to any GCC country