- Airport Road, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Our team in the Middle East is expanding, with exciting new projects currently on-going and on the horizon. As such, Sia Partners is looking to fill a “Consultant” position in the UAE (Abu Dhabi and/or Dubai), where the applying candidate will be part of a project delivery team for a variety of clients.
As a full-time Consultant at Sia Partners, you will work closely with your teammates in delivering the project plan and client requirements, in addition to supporting in the management of project tasks.
Outside of project responsibilities, you will participate in internal activities for Sia Partners, alongside our Middle East colleagues, and provide support in other company and professional development activities.
- 2 – 4 years of consulting background in any of the following practices:
- Strategy and performance management
- Human capital/HR management
- Change management
- GCC knowledge and experience is a plus
- Strong academic background (e.g. Business, Engineering, Economics)
- Master degree is a plus, MBA candidates preferred
- Fluent in Arabic and in English (written and oral)
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt rapidly, and work on a range of different business areas within a challenging environment and tight deadliness
- Existing UAE residency is required, must not have restrictions to travel to any GCC country